rat pack radio is absolute shit because it has ads, i never use it in fallout online, but as soundtrack collector, I shazamed 2 hours of broadcast and here you have the hits rip from soulseek source in better quality. I tried to convince admins of the mods to use free WFMU real fallout airchecks AGAIN, they're online and no ads and its 100% fallout with interesting coments but they dont want, i miss Matt Fiveash; I miss also mr new vegas comments, you need to go vanilla radio for them but is normal, these files in game has a very complex combo about how they're mixed in game
i've also included the whole Fallout TV Show AS BONUSES (score+licensed ost) and an aircheck of another online jazzy hawaiian fallout radio used in the mod years ago. Fallout amazon show is kindof woke, but i admin the show is good, is the only woke show with whom I have been generous, the woke content is minimal but its...
los temas de Frank Sinatra son puro Joker..
RIP Fallout reforger... Fallout 3&NV multiplayer and garrys mod are awesome.. but nothing compared with Fallout reforger, sadly we lost it.. Bethesda got scared after see that it was 1000000 times better than Soifallout 76 and they closed the mod threatening bohemia interactive and modders; in other hand Fallout Spain used radio domino and some spanish 40s 50s swing but that's for another album and totally different mod & concept.. lets focus on ''official'' fallout NV online 2020-2026 multiplayer campaign and garrys mod. I dont know what Fallout 3 online uses, but probably they use the same, they're the same modders. recomended related: fallout 4 tumbleweed tunes, bucking brahming radio and atomic surf radio


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario